Simply Sweet Marriage: Guest Blogger Product Review: Ryan T.

November 16, 2009

Guest Blogger Product Review: Ryan T.


"I always want to improve my skills in the bedroom, which is why this book appeals to me." ~Ryan T.

"I purchased Orgasms (formerly known as The Big O) by Lou Paget from SimplySweetMarriage.com.  This book is jam-packed with great information! Did you know there are 10 ways or places that women can experience The Big O?! There are seven different ways men experience The Big O! This book is the instruction manual that will guide you to these amazing discoveries. Lou Paget discusses common Myths, Physical and Mental sides of orgasm, Female response, Male response, Medical Concerns, and Enhancers. The book is full of illustrations and diagrams to help you understand and visualize clearly.

After almost 20 years of marriage, I appreciate the frankness with which Paget writes. She expounds on the subject quite thoroughly, leaving her readers the choice of what they will incorporate into their own sexual repertoire. I always want to improve my skills in the bedroom, which is why this book appeals to me. I learned many new things, but also discovered (to my delight) that I already have some of the skills she teaches.


Lou puts The Big O in perspective relative to the overall sexual experience:  “By thinking of sex as a goal-oriented event, with orgasm as the chief end, you automatically and immediately limit your ability to feel pleasure along the way” (p. 26). Her discussion of goal-oriented sex vs. pleasure-directed sex has already made a big difference in our relationship."

Ryan T.
Utah


Lou Paget has other informative books: “How to Be a Great Lover” (for Her) and “How to Give Her Absolute Pleasure” (for Him).

No comments: